Upload pictures of your items for sale. Pictures say as much or more than words in this case.
You may post and relist as many items as you can manage.
Add tags and key words in the tag line for your new item posting.
Featured items can and may be used for ads and social media. By choosing to post in featured you agree to the possible use of your image in our ads or social media blogs/posts. Featured items advertisement will certainly boost your visibility and chances to sell.
Encourage buyers to leave good reviews to ensure credibility and quality.
We strongly advise against sharing any personal information like address and real name with buyers for your own safety.
Please report any abuse, harassment, and or Non Payers to firstname.lastname@example.org. We collect these reports to determine whether a buyer should be banned or not.
Items Not Allowed:
- Child Porn/Underage Minors
Including items that suggest or imply.
NO warning will be issued. Your account will be closed and information reported to the proper authorities.
- Humans or People
- Feces or Urine
- Animals or Animal Parts
- Cigarettes; Tobacco or Herbal
- Marijuana or other Illegal Drugs (including “medical marijuana”)
- “Bath Salts” or other hallucinogenic or stimulant materials
- Prescription Drugs
This includes any type of drug or medication banned in the United States.
Over the counter supplements that do not require a prescription are exempt
- Body Parts
- Bestiality of ANY kind
- Auctions for ANY type of sex.
For example, oral, anal or otherwise.
- Any type of direct sale listings
- Any type of listing that does not have an actual item
- Any type of listing that facilitates a gambling type transaction
- Any type of listing that is for the purposes of feedback padding. All listings must have an actual item being sold for a fair market value to be determined at the administrations discretion.
- Any type of auction that requests a direct sale or an item to be bought that is not for auction. For example, purchases from wish lists in exchange for a bid, money slave type auctions where the seller requests any amount up to to bid or over the actual bid and any other type auction where there is not a product being sold at fair market value.
- A NOTE REGARDING WISHLISTS: You may NOT place your wishlist in your item listings, not can you set up a listing for any amount that requires the bidder to choose something from a wishlist.
- A NOTE REGARDING MONEY SLAVE LISTINGS: You may list a money slave listing only if there is a tangible item being offered in return for the bid/payment.
- DATE type listings.
This includes any type of listing that facilitates a meeting between the buyer and seller.
- RAFFLE or LOTTERY type listings.
Raffles and lotteries are regulated by state and local laws.
- Items that imply or suggest any of the items on this prohibited list.
Simply put, do not post items buyers can not own and enjoy or anything that is considered illegal